The cafe will serve their holiday meal on November 21! Plan to enjoy this yummy, delicious meal for lunch!
Students had a great time bowling for Special Olympics!
Come out and watch the Wildcats play some basketball!
There will be a Track Interest Meeting for 7th and 8th graders in Room 206, Coach Johnson’s room, on Thursday, 11/21. It will be during lunch for both 7th and 8th graders. Please come out if you are thinking about Track when we get back from Winter Break! We would love to have you!
Camille Johnson, M. Ed.
Lexington Middle School
7th Grade, English/Language Arts Head Track Coach Room 206,
803-821-3700 Twitter/IG: @mrsjlovesela
“One child, one teacher, one book, one pen can change the world.” -Malala Yousafzai
I hope you enjoyed the extra turning back of clocks this weekend and are ready for another week at LMS.
First of all, congratulations to the LMS Cheer Team on a 2nd place finish this weekend at the Debbie Rogers Cheer Competition. Great performance from our LMS Ladies!
A couple of quick announcements for the week:
– Election Day is Tuesday but we do have a normal school day.
– Pelican’s will be sold during lunches on Wednesday.
– The Book Fair is coming the week of Nov. 11th – 15th. More details to come.
Let’s have a great week!
We have several things going on this week as we wrap up the month October. Wednesday, October 30th is Collaborative Planning. We will dismiss students at 12:40 pm. On Monday, we will conduct our monthly fire drill at 1:30 pm, weather permitting. Parents, with Halloween this week, a quick reminder that costumes, masks, and pajamas are all not permitted to be worn at school. A couple of events that I would like to highlight this week are:
- LMS Dance team successfully competing in Fort Mill this past weekend
- LMS Cheer is competing this coming Saturday at the Debbie Rogers Cheer Classic at Colonial Life Arena
- Last Football Game this Wednesday at 7:00 at River Bluff High School
Let’s have a safe and fun week!
Fun pictures of staff and students having fun Friday afternoon at the BoosterBash!
We have a busy week ahead here at LMS as we begin the 2nd nine weeks on Monday. This week is Spirit Week as we play Meadow Glen Thursday night in Football. We begin Spirit Week on Monday with everyone representing their favorite Pro or College Team. I am attaching the flyer with the themes for the rest of the week.
Other events this week include:
- Chick Fil a biscuits being sold Thursday morning before school
- Report Cards will come home on Friday
- Flu Shots will take place on Friday – Please refer to the communication from Mary Beth Hill and DHEC if you need more information about the Flu Shots.
Let’s have a great week!
Our Orchestra performed amazingly last night with the RBHS Orchestra! Congrats Mrs. Megan Bond and her talented students!