In order to register your child in a Lexington One school, you should bring the following items to the school.
→ Proof of residency – power bill, water bill, lease or purchase agreement
→ Child’s birth certificate – long form if born in SC
→ Social Security Card – optional
→ Current Immunization
→ Driver’s license or other state or federal photograph identification
→ Withdrawal Form and any other paperwork from previous school
→ Copy of current IEP or 504
Student Enrollment Forms – complete and bring with you to the school.
• 2017-18 Lexington One Enrollment Form
• Home Language Survey-State of SC
• 2017-2018 Exploratory/World Language Course Selection Form
• Sign Out Sheets
» 6th Grade Form
» 7th Grade Form
» 8th Grade Form
• Medicaid Forms
• IEP Permission Forms (gives LMS authorization to request a copy of your child’s IEP from the previous school)
• Living With Affidavts (need to complete if the parent and student are living with a resident zoned for LMS)
If you have any questions about which forms to complete, feel free to call the front office at 803-821-3700.